The next (and first) International Founders’ Bootcamp will take place on October 26 and is the English supplement to the 5-day GründerInnenTraining in early October, which is only offered in German language.
- What: The idea is to spend a day informing (international) founders about what Aachen has to offer for young startups and to inspire them with exciting and experienced guest speakers from the startup scene.
- Agenda: The agenda includes, among others, information on funding opportunities, how to build a startup team, business model robustness checks, panel discussion with experienced international founders as well as a networking opportunity at the end during the founders’ round table
- When and where: The event will take place online and is free of charge; October 26, 9 am – ca. 8 pm
- Workshop language: English
- Registration: Please register for the event via this link >> Registration link << . More information and the Zoom link for the event will be sent to the email address provided by you in the registration link. NOTE: You can also join the link via the stream option in colleab
Online registrations via the following link please:Register now