● We are building the leading private market investment ecosystem in Europe. And we’d like your help.
● Currently investing in private assets is tedious, overwhelming, intransparent, non-digital, and the worst of all exclusionary.
● We are democratising the private investment world and freeing up the most ambitious investors to focus on forging relationships with stellar founders and backing the most promising ventures that create value for millions and strengthen Europe as a leading innovation hub in the world.
Your Role & Impact
● You’ll have the unique opportunity to help us across the entire company and get valuable insights into getting a startup from 0 → 1.
● You will support our founders and founders’ associate on crucial topics such as hiring, fundraising, customer success management, ops, product, and other strategic and operational topics from ideation to implementation.
● You’ll be an equal part of the team and take ownership of key projects end-to-end across functions.
● This role is set up to equip you with the skills to succeed in a full-time role at bunch or any other startup.
What you should bring to the party
● You are a student and have demonstrated exceptional performance in the past, as shown by your extracurricular activities, work experience, or academic record.
● You gained initial experience in a high-pace environment, i.e., in a startup, consulting company, IB or tech firm. Experience in a FinTech is a plus.
● You are an absolute team player and work independently & entrepreneurial.
● You are fluent in German and English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
● Grow and thrive in a high-paced environment with a strong emphasis on learning and personal development.
● Work alongside experienced colleagues in a venture backed by leading investors.
● An attractive salary to enjoy your time in Berlin.
● Our distinctive company culture that we live by every day.
● A lovely office situated in the heart of vibrant Berlin-Mitte.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and 3 reasons why you are a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org