Website Carbon Minds GmbH
Carbon Minds GmbH
- Develop our proprietary life cycle assessment database by transferring the existing coding into a Python framework. You will work closely with our existing data and software team to achieve this.
- Building a fast and automated tool for the life cycle assessment of a broad range of chemical processes.
- You will also be involved in consulting projects for our clients. These projects deliver insights into the environmental impacts of chemicals and plastics.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, scientific conferences or networking events to present the results of our developments
- Professional, engineer with 2+ year of experience, particularly in Python
- Computational engineering, Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering
- Python coding experience
- Basic knowledge about petrochemical processes
- Life cycle assessment
- Building python frameworks (Packages: pandas, numpy, scipy, Brightway)
- Fluent in English
- German is a plus but not a must
Additional soft skills
- You are highly motivated to learn and work in an interactive start-up environment
- You have excellent communication and presentations skills
BENEFITS AT CARBON MINDS
- Flexible working hours / potential for partly remote working (“Homeoffice” in Cologne)
- Simple and fast personal improvement with a high learning-curve and varying tasks
- Have a real impact on one of the most challenging and impactful sustainability problems in the chemical industry by working on an industry-first solution
- We are seeking long-term relationships, so we can grow together
- Competitive salary for engineers, from the start, based on a fixed salary structure that accounts for on your experience
- Last but not least: Doing good for the environment!