Ever worked on electronics projects in the garage? Ever programmed a private automation program? Tell us, we’re curious. We are a Software-as-a-Service company democratizing latest data management technologies for large-scale use in manufacturing companies. Empowering traditional industries to leverage data and make full use of emerging technologies is our mission. We need you to accomplish that. Join us!
We are a fun and highly motivated team looking for a whiz-bang tech genius. You will be working closely with the founders team to bring in your ideas, translate latest tech into awesome lines of code to further develop the core of our software. We can’t wait…
- graduated with a degree in computer science or comparable.
- have in-depth knowledge and experience in backend development with NodeJS, ideally based on Typescript.
- are experienced in using and extending REST APIs.
- know how work with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL and InfluxDB.
- ideally have experience in one of the following frontend frameworks: React, Angular or Vue.
- ideally worked with industrial automation protocols like MQTT, Siemens S7, Modbus TCP.
- are sharp-minded, fast learner, hands-on and enjoy dynamic environments.
- enjoy technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge in awesome lines of code to create value for our customers.
- see our first employees as the fundamental pillar of our longterm success.
- provide awesome gear (choose your own), office space and such.
- offer attractive compensation models (work when and where you want, flexible working hours).
- are visionary and highly motivated to change how the world manufactures.
- offer an open-minded and feedback-seeking environment culture.
Where: Munich + Remote
Sounds good? Apply below!